AEC v1.0.4

Next 20 Events

  • February 19, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • February 20, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • February 26, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • February 27, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • March 4, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • March 5, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • March 11, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • March 12, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • March 18, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • March 19, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • March 25, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • March 26, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • April 1, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • April 2, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • April 5, 2020Chakri Day
  • April 8, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • April 9, 2020Walking Street Bophut
  • April 12, 2020Songkran
  • April 15, 2020Walking Street Maenam
  • April 16, 2020Walking Street Bophut
AEC v1.0.4

Add Your Event

Copy the Captcha: To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.

Related Infos

Koh Samui Change

The baht (Thai: บาท, sign: ฿; code: THB) is the currency of Thailand. It is subdivided into 100 satang (สตางค์). The issuance of currency is the responsibility of the Bank of Thailand. Currency change daily updated: CURRENCY TO BATH FROM BATH Euro US Dollar Japanese Yen Bulgarian Lev Czech Republic Koruna Danish Krone British Pound […]

Access to the property for a foreign

The ownership of land in Thailand is regulated by the “Land Code” ( the cadastre code ) exactly the article ” BE 2497 , 1954″ , by the Civil and Commercial Code , the reform on agricultural land of 1975 ( Act BE 2518 ) , and the Thai Ministry of the Interior . These […]

Non-immigrant visa category O-A

The non-immigrant visa category OA (long stay) are issued to foreigners who are over 50 years and who want to stay in Thailand for a period of one year or those who want to join their spouses of Thai nationality. This visa is issued by the Thai Embassies or Consulates. 1 – Obligations – Do […]

Non-immigrant visa category O

This category of visa is for foreigners who want to stay in Thailand for a period of 90 days. It is issued by the Thai Embassies or Consulates. Foreigners can obtain this visa: – Minor, one of whose parents is a citizen of Thailand – Abroad whose spouse is of Thai nationality – Abroad in […]

Leave a Reply